My last post was a little bit down, I think, so I decided that it was time to share another happiness list. I blogged my last personal happiness list almost ten months ago, so I’m clearly long overdue. Who couldn’t use a little hit of positivity once in a while? There’s all kinds of research to show that it’s very good for you. Plus, it’s just plain fun.
Let’s get the joy party started, shall we?
My Happy List
- Rooibos chai tea. All the goodness of chai, none of the caffeine to make me jumpy.
- Comfortable new pants I bought on clearance.
- Really good chocolate. Always.
- Finishing my prerequisites for teaching school and earning a GPA of 4.06. Hooray!
- Massage therapy.
- My new seed order has arrived. Let the garden dreams begin!
- The teacher I’m volunteering with, who is a fabulous mentor.
- The students I’m volunteering with, who are more awesome than a hot fudge sundae.
- Living in Vancouver in January. As we like to say, you don’t have to shovel the rain.
- My son’s love for his new loft bed – which we scored for free from someone who outgrew it, so double extra bonus points.
- My daughter’s newfound love of fantasy novels. I really enjoy watching her sink her teeth into a book.
- My children’s teachers. Both my kids are really enjoying school this year.
- Singing in the kitchen in the morning.
- Podcasts. I do love podcasts.
- My husband’s piano is out of storage and I get to listen to him play.
- New books to read.
- Getting back to blogging again. This space floats my boat.
What about you – what’s on your happy list right now? I’d love to hear!