Sometimes, you just need to focus on the good things in life. I like to do that every so often, so I’m sharing another happiness list. I blogged my last personal happiness list back in January, so it’s clearly time for me to re-visit it. And as I wait to hear what school I’ll be placed in for my short practicum as a student teacher, I could use a little bit of positivity. The suspense is killing me!
Let’s get the joy party started, shall we?
My Happy List
- All the cool things I’m learning as a student teacher.
- Mentors who inspire me.
- Watching my daughter in her tae kwon do class. She is seriously tough.
- Raisins. Not everyone is a raisin person, but I really am.
- Cozy blankets to curl up in on a chilly fall night.
- My son who has lost his two front teeth and is now sporting the most adorable gap-toothed grin.
- My shower. Getting clean is the best part of my day.
- The community that has formed with my fellow student teachers. It’s so good to spend your days with people you like and respect.
- Comfy boots to keep my feet warm and dry.
- Thanksgiving – it’s this coming weekend here in Canada!
- My new computer. It doesn’t crash every time I try to open more than two browser windows. So novel!
- My husband, who washes all my laundry and is picking up the slack now that I’m back at school.
- Fall leaves, that brighten up rainy days.
- Writing poetry.
- Chocolate. All the chocolate, all the time.
What about you – what’s on your happy list right now? I’d love to hear!